https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png 0 0 admin https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png admin2020-10-20 11:55:192020-10-20 11:55:19scholarly journal
In this activity, you will select and critically review a peer-reviewed scholarly journal article which is associated with Human Factors and/or Ergonomics.
Use the following guidelines:
- Objectives: What does the article set out to do?
- Theory: Is there an explicit theoretical framework? If not, are there important theoretical assumptions?
- Concepts: What are the central concepts and are they clearly defined?
- Argument: Are there specific hypotheses?
- Method: What methods were employed to support the hypotheses?
- Evidence: What evidence was used to support the findings?
- Values: Are value positions clear or are they implicit?
- Literature: How can or does the work impact industry?
- Contribution: How well does the research advance human factors and/or ergonomic knowledge?
Article reviews should be 3-5 pages of text and should adhere to APA format
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!