https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png 0 0 admin https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png admin2020-10-20 06:14:302020-10-20 06:14:30operation security 29
operation security 29
Please provide a 7-8 slid ppt on below project The primary goal of operational security is to protect & secure the operations of an enterprise, while securing the technologies needed to maintain network and resource availability. Your residency project will include research & analysis on the below:
- Compare & Contrast access control in relations to risk, threat and vulnerability.
- Research and discuss how different auditing and monitoring techniques are used to identify & protect the system against network attacks.
- Explain the relationship between access control and its impact on CIA (maintaining network confidentiality, integrity and availability).
- Describe access control and its level of importance within operations security.
- Argue the need for organizations to implement access controls in relations to maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability (e.g., Is it a risky practice to store customer information for repeat visits?)
- Describe the necessary components within an organization’s access control metric.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use at least six – seven (6 – 7 ) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are NOT included in the required assignment page length.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!