https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png 0 0 admin https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png admin2020-10-18 10:25:442020-10-18 10:25:44lw management dbs
lw management dbs
- Flora Tucker, a Hispanic female, applied for a sales position in Ames Department Stores in Seattle. After completing her application, she was asked to take a math test and a general aptitude test. As a result of her score, she was disqualified from consideration for the sales position. Based on this scenario, argue whether or not you believe that this testing policy is a violation of Title VII. Explain when an employer can use an Aptitude and/or other tests and how tests are validated.
- What legislation, besides Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, in the Chapter reading regarding anti-discrimination protection is the most important and the most influential of the 21st Century and why?
- What are the two forms of sexual harassment discrimination and provide an example of each. If your boss liked to hug employees in the morning for a job well done, is that sexual harassment? Why or why not?
- Looking back on the topics covered in this course, which do you see as being most relevant to your current job or the job youâ€™re seeking to obtain once youâ€™ve earned your degree? (use the topic from part 1 discussion)
- In what ways has this course changed the way that you think about and make decisions about legal or ethical issues?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!