write a report 64
Critical Thinking Case Study: Tata â€œNanoâ€: The Peopleâ€™s Car
Your assignment this week will focus on the case study Tata â€œNanoâ€: The Peopleâ€™s Car. We move to the country of India, home to 1.35 billion people and local car manufacturer Tata Motors. The Tata Group, a local Indian conglomerate, is important to the social fabric of India with companies in media, telecom, retail, and real estate, among other local industries. Tata Motors saw a need for an inexpensive automobile that could be built with a family in mind and came up with the Nano, dubbed â€œThe Peopleâ€™s Carâ€.
Reflecting on this weekâ€™s content focusing on ethical leadership; develop an essay making decisions for the following questions.
- What inspired Tata Motors to build the Nano?
- What innovative steps did Tata undertake to design the Nano in a way that would meet the $2,500 price tag?
- How did Tata Motors address quality issues while developing the budget car?
- What was the political risk of developing a low budget car in India?
- Would it have been advantageous for Tata Motors to have formed an alliance with another automobile company in developing the Nano? If so, why?
- Would this car be popular in countries outside of India? Why or why not?
- Would you say Tata is an ethical leader in the automotive industry? Why or why not?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!