since you all love working in the er you need to convince the ceo that you can all work together as part of an effective team
Scenario: Your Emergency Room Department has been short staffed for the last quarter. Patient satisfaction scores are dropping at a drastic rate (from a 9 out of 10 to a 6 out of 10). Employee morale is also at an all-time low. The Human Resources department has decided to form teams in the ER. However, there are a lot of varying personalities and some people are worried that their leadership style is not going to “mesh” well with others.
Your team was assembled by the HR director, but the CEO is concerned about the cohesiveness of the groups and is worried some of you may need to be transferred to different departments. Since you all love working in the ER, you need to convince the CEO that you can all work together as part of an effective team. Each team member will need to provide the following information to the team, and then all of this information will need to be compiled into one presentation:
- How your Big Five Personality characteristics make you an effective team member.
- Describe your leadership type and how you will use these strengths to collaborate with the rest of your team.
- Explain how you will navigate personality and leadership style differences as a team.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- MS Power Point Format
- Title Slide: all members’ first and last name, team name
- 3 slides per person (not including Title and Reference slide)
- Reference slide
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!