customer journey map and analysis
Before continuing, you will need to complete the first part of the Forum exercise where you describe a company or industry that needs innovation. Then for this assignment, you will provide a more in-depth analysis based on the chapter readings (Six Myths and the Classic Traps readings), and you will create a Customer Journey Map to help identify problems and innovative solutions for this company or industry.
In case you missed it, here’s the reading on Customer Journey Maps.
The reading includes an example assignment, however, please follow the instructions as provided below.
- Describe the company or industry that needs innovation and why you think so.
- Describe the ideal or average customer.
- Describe what they value with regard to the product or service offered by the organization.
- What primary needs are addressed by the product or service?
- Create a Customer Journey Map (you can use whatever software you want to use, or if you want to sketch out your idea, take a picture of it and submit it with the rest of your assignment).
- What did you learn from the Customer Journey Map?
You can use this framework to help you think through the journey map. You can customize the framework to fit your situation. The focus is on the customer experience. Here’s an example of a completed map. (Links to an external site.) Note how it has been customized.
- Journey Map Templates (Links to an external site.) (as seen below)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!