Course Name / Hazardous Materials and Industrial Safety
Week 8 – Terminating the Incident
1. Noll Hazardous Materials Managing the Incident chapter 12
2. NFPA 472 8.5,8.6
3. Stilp & Bevelacqua Emergency Medical Response to Hazardous Materials Incidents chapter 7, App A
4. Using the case study from weeks 5/6 (attached), complete the ICS, Intelligence, Briefing, Public Action Messages, Entry and Rehab, and Medical Monitoring/ Surveillance forms necessary to transfer the site responsibility to a clean-up agency and terminate your â€œEmergencyâ€ response. Remember, if not documented, it didnâ€™t happen!
- Case Study week 5 Planning the Incident.ppt (1.971 MB)
Discussion Bored Questions
1. Describe the activities associated with incident termination.
2. Describe the transferring responsibilty of the incident scene – compare and contrast two differing events, i.e. only local resources actively involved, multi-state resources involved.
3. Describe how to conduct a debriefing with response and receiving personnel. In addition, describe how, when, and why you would incorporate lessons learned for the next event. Finally, how do you translate the lessons learned into lessons implemented.
4- Respond critically to two of my classmates discussion (attached).
– APA Style
– Kindly, answer all discussion questions clearly and completely.
– I attached two sample of expected answer.