Read the case study with its supporting information, make business decisions related to the case, and suggest research needs that result from your interaction with the case.
Review the information in “DBA-820 Integrated Case Study” located in the Course Add-Ons for this course. This includes narrative information as well as financial and supporting documentation.
Consider the questions presented in the case study, and formulate decisions based on the information and documentation in the case study. Support your decisions with appropriate current (within the last 3 years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research as well as financial analysis including the instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment.
Write a paper (1,500 words) that addresses the case issues, expresses your decisions regarding the case questions, and integrates instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment. In your paper, include the following:
- A summary of the current environment as presented in the case. (Note: Information from the case study does not require a reference note or in-text citation.)
- A summary of the business issue, emphasizing the financial concerns, from the case. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding your summary of the financial issue.
- A review of at least two viable potential resolutions and the supporting research and financial analyses you presented in your Topic 2 assignment. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding the proposed resolutions.
- A research-supported discussion of the ethical implications of each option and the extent to which these ethical implications are influenced by the mission, vision, and core values of ABCTech. (Reinforces C.2.6: Incorporate ethical considerations when recommending complex business decisions.)
- An overtly stated, research-supported recommendation for resolution chosen from the potential resolutions you described and a rationale for the recommended resolution. How does this influence the provided profit/loss statement and/or other financial criteria and statements? (Reinforces C.1.3: Develop, extend, modify, or apply theories for use in business.)
- A discussion of future research that you could conduct relative to these issues.