Purpose: To provide students with the opportunity to understand the role FLORIDAâ€™s state Board of Nursing (BON) and explore how it protects the welfare and safety of citizens and regulates the practice of nursing. For this weekâ€™s discussion read chapters 70, 72, and 74, then provide simple and short answers to the following questions:
- What is the structure and authority of the BON?
- What is the code of conduct as described in the Nurse Practice Act?
- How is professional misconduct defined?
- What are the sanctions for misconduct?
- How do nurses remain in good standing?
- Name three (3) OTHER nursing organizations (include at least one APRN organization)
Reminder: 1) Min 250 words post. 2) All questions must be answered to receive full grade, less than 7% similarity and DO NOT forget your references.