https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png 0 0 admin https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png admin2020-10-13 20:07:382020-10-13 20:07:38virtual gallery tour and reflection
virtual gallery tour and reflection
Select an artwork from each of the Google Arts & Culture galleries listed below (i.e., one artwork per gallery for a total of three). Then, write a three page reflection in response to the following criteria:
- For each artwork, identify the artist, name of artwork, media, size, year it was made, and location.
- Identify which art style each piece falls into and discuss your thought process.
- Discuss why you think the artists chose their mediums.
- Evaluate how the medium of each piece informs its art style, and vice versa.
- the three galleries provided are:
- Tokyo National Museum (Tokyo, Japan) (Links to an external site.)
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC) (Links to an external site.)
- Uffizi Gallery (Florence, Italy)
- Your paper must be submitted as a 3-page Microsoft Word document with double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in Chicago format.Download a Word version of these guidelines here
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!