Reflecting on My Learning experience
By completing this work, you must have self-assessed your learning experience. You should reflect on the modules that helped you develop your English skills, as well as those that were not that significant.
You will develop a 5-paragraph essay in which you must consider the following:
- Introduction: Just present IN GENERAL your thoughts about the course. You must present your main idea (The skill or module that you consider the most important).
- Developmental paragraphs: You must develop 3 paragraphs: Two of them should focus on the lesson (module/skill) you found the most helpful. A third one must be about the skill you think was not that useful.
- Conclusion: write a concluding paragraph in which you sum up your ideas.
- Introduction and developmental paragraphs must be, at least, 5 sentences.
- Conclusion must be, at leaser, 3 sentences.
- Paragraphs need an introductory sentence, 3 supporting sentences, and a concluding sentence.
The activity is individual. The work must be delivered on time, without spelling or grammar mistakes. The works will be submitted to the tool to detect similarity of content (now Urkund). Submit the answers in a Word document, Times New Roman, size 12. You must include references in APA format, three years or less