https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png 0 0 admin https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png admin2020-10-13 08:52:322020-10-13 08:52:32engl101 forum need back soon real simple use your own words
PLEASSE FINISH ANSWERING ALL THESE QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC DRUGS USING THIS SOURCE
Rushforth, Bruno. â€œDrugs.â€ Student BMJ 12.Suppl S3 (2004): n. pag. Web.
- This is how I found my article. I foud my article in the campus libray by typing in drugs becaeu I was was curious on what people would have to say specifically in peer reviews or articles.
- This is how the article I chose would look on a Works Cited page. Use the libraryâ€™s cite button! Please include the entire URL (not just the doi), and donâ€™t forget to put the library search engine in italics and list the date of access at the very end if applicable.
- Pick one sentence from the article you chose and write it word for word below. This is just for your information, so you donâ€™t have to include a citation here. Please do not choose an extremely long sentence or an indirect source (i.e., another author that the author of your article references).
- Now paraphrase the sentence you chose. Read the quote, look away from it, and summarize it below in your own words. Include a parenthetical citation at the end of the sentence. Refer to the paraphrase examples under Lessons for guidance.
- Now using the exact quote from the article, include a signal phrase, the quote, and a parenthetical citation. Refer to the quotes examples under Lessons for guidance. Donâ€™t forget to include quotation marks! ,,,