The collection and preservation of evidence is an important skill when at a crime scene. For this assignment, you will discuss the collection and preservation within a wiretap case as well as how it compares to another type of cases. Read the Wiretap article and create a 4-5 slide PowerPoint presentation, with embedded narration, that addresses the following:
- What were the top three types of criminal offenses that the U.S. obtained wiretaps for?
- What are the three categories of surveillance?
- In your opinion how could evidence be collected and preserved in wiretap cases?
- Compare the difference in collection and preservation in wiretap cases versus another type of case.
- Use the slide notes section in the presentation to include information that follows your narration, being sure to follow the conventions of Standard English.
- Slide content should include brief points that identify the areas that will be addressed in the narration. Do not add too much content to each slide; the slides should only provide the highlights of what is being discussed in your narration.
- In-text citations should be included with any brief points that were researched from outside sources and the narration should fully explain the points
- Cite all sources on a separate reference slide at the end of the PowerPoint and reference each source in the body of the presentation using 6th edition APA formatting and citation style
- Identify the source of any pictures you use, being sure to cite them correctly using 6th edition APA style in-text citations.
- NARRATION NOT NECESSARY