Instructions â€“ PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Analyze marketing opportunities using environmental scanning market data, measurement, and analysis.
- Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing marketing practices.
- Ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors that influence consumers.
- Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumersâ€™ needs and wants.
From the real national market, select any company of your choice, wishing to go global. Critically analyze the chosen company based on the following questions.
- What variables need to be considered while developing a list of potential countries?
- Describe the four steps a firm should take when it is considering going global.
- Discuss at least three challenges that a company may face in the early period of expansion.
- Describe the three main categories of market entry strategies.
Instructions for the students
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources. (See the course materials of Ch-5)i will send to you the ch after add me
- The choice of the company and the selection of countries must be based on referenced information. (Why did you select the country and the company?)
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
- Submit your Answers using the same format.