Christianity and Christmas Carol; Religion and Popular Culture: Please read the directions carefully and complete ALL parts of the assignment. Paper should be at least 750 . Your report must offer an analytic study comparing and contrasting terms and concepts covered in the Christianity Unit as it pertains to the movie. Papers will be submitted in Word Document and should be more than research/report papers; they must reveal your reflection and analysis. Please note that you are not simply summarizing the film. The focus of this paper will be related to particular elements depicted in the film and their relation to concepts encountered throughout the Unit on Christianity.
- Offer a brief sketch (summary/overview) of the movie, including note of topic, major scenes, and underlying themes.
- Specify the primary focus of the movie and how it is addressed. Think about this as the question the movie is trying to answer, problem to be solved, issue to be clarified.
- Identify at least three key terms or concepts related to our study of religion, Christian themes in the movie, note their meaning, and explain how the movie uses them to develop the story.
- Specify the movieâ€™s most important points and explain why they are important.
- Explain what the movie is saying about Christian subjects.
- Review Grading Rubric used for the GEA Assignments.