The purpose of this assignment is to get you thinking about the nature of human behavior, specifically the deviant side of human behavior.
After a coversheet, you will write a 5-6 page essay on the sin nature. You should discuss all of the following in your paper:
- describe the sin nature
- describe how we get the sin nature
- describe how we overcome the sin nature
- describe the effects of the sin nature
- describe how the sin nature plays or does not play a role in criminal behavior
You MUST include or discuss the following items:
- Scripture MUST be used heavily through the paper to support your claims!
- The question that should be answered clearly in your paper is:
- â€œTo what extent does the sin nature explain criminal activity?â€
Since the only citations you will be using are Scripture, no reference page is required. However, you are still required to cite the Bible in-text!!! Consult APA manual for details on how to do that!
Your paper use current APA format in the following items: running head, page numbers, title page, spacing, indentions, margins, and headings.
â€œThe heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked: who can know it?â€ (Jeremiah 17:9, King James Version)
The purpose of this assignment is to get you thinking about the nature of human behavior, specifically the deviant side of human behavior. A detailed discussion of 5-6 pages of the various aspects of the fall of man and the temporal ramifications will be explored. The heart of man and the wayward desires of the heart should also be explored in an effort to better understand the ease of finding oneself on the wrong side of the law. For this assignment, your only source should be Scripture, which means no reference page will be needed as APA formatting style considers the Bible a classical work, cited only