Create a graphic organizer using Popplet or Microsoft Word to demonstrate universal learning and behavior characteristics and strategies for a disability of your choice. Use table 2.1 â€œGenerally Accepted Categorical Descriptions of Students with Mild Disabilitiesâ€ and table 2.2 â€œSummary of Instructional Strategies by Functional Domainsâ€ to identify a population and their characteristics. Here is a model to follow:
- Define, in one sentence, the disability youâ€™ve chosen.
- Describe at least five universal behavior characteristics for the population of students youâ€™ve chosen.
- Explain at least five behavior strategies to support the Universal Behavior Characteristics.
- List at least three resources you accessed to identify Universal Behavior Characteristics and strategies.
- Describe at least five universal learning characteristics for the population of students youâ€™ve chosen.
- Explain at least five instructional strategies to support the universal learning characteristics of the population of studentâ€™s youâ€™ve chosen.
- List at least three resources you accessed to identify universal learning characteristics and instructional strategies.
- APA Formatting: Use APA 6th edition formatting consistently throughout the timeline.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement: Reference the website or video selected in the appropriate section.