ls312 ethics and the legal environment
For this Assignment, download and read the “LS312_Unit4_AmtrakCaseStudy” file from Course Resources, Course Documents. Prepare a 3-page analysis that answers the following questions:
- Who are the stakeholders in this case?
- What are the interests of the stakeholders?
Corporate Social Responsibility
- What was this corporation’s corporate social responsibility to the various stakeholders in this case before the incident?
- What is this corporation’s corporate social responsibility to the various stakeholders in this case after the incident?
Conclusion and Recommendation
- Based on the above, as well as what you have learned about ethical theories and foundations of moral development, what is your final recommendation to the corporation regarding how to proceed after the incident?
- How does multiculturalism and diversity perspectives of the various stakeholders in this case impact your recommendations?
- Your recommendation should be at least 2 paragraphs and include at least three reasons, with specific references to authoritative sources, stating how you arrived at that conclusion.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Be sure to organize your paper and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English. Remember to review the directions below and the grading rubric to ensure you receive full credit for this Assignment. Before you submit your Assignment, you should save your work on your computer in a location and with a name that you will remember. Make sure your Assignment is in the appropriate format (.doc or .docx); then, when you are ready, you may submit to the Unit 4 Assignment Dropbox.
A valuable tool used to promote academic integrity in scholarly work is Turnitin. Turnitin is a service that evaluates originality of submitted work and supports the development of scholarly writing skills. Studentsâ€™ work is compared to material from the Internet, journals, textbooks, and other student submissions. Turnitin helps students avoid plagiarism through self-identification and correction of errors.
Turnitin is integrated into this Assignment. After an Assignment is submitted to the Dropbox, the paper will be analyzed by Turnitin and an originality report will be available for review. Originality reports provide a summary of matching or highly similar text found in a submitted paper, and will help you identify content that should be corrected prior to the final submission. When an originality report is available for viewing, an icon will appear in the report column of the Assignment Inbox. Originality reports are only available in the Inbox. For this reason, you will need to download the report prior to the grading of the Assignment. To do this, click on the print icon at the bottom of the originality report. This will prepare a readable, PDF version of the originality report you can save to your computer.
An essential component of this process is the opportunity for students to submit the Assignment to the Dropbox prior to the Assignment due date. The key here is all corrections must be made before the due date. Students will not have the opportunity to make any corrections or changes after the posted due date.
It is Universityâ€™s hope that students will use this opportunity to improve writing, prevent plagiarism, and maintain academic integrity.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!