Brief Annotated Bibliography on military (navy if possible) satellite communications.
After examining the Purdue University material on annotated bibliographies(https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_…), create a brief annotated bibliography to support the paper listed below. Your annotated bibliography should contain a minimum of five sources, including at least one of each of the following:
- A credible website
- An academic source from ebscohost, proquest, or Jew Jersey State Library.
- A source found through Google Scholar
In your annotation for each source, briefly summarize it; describe its usefulness, reliability, and objectivity; and tell how it fits into your paper.
Cite all sources fully and correctly in MLA format on a separate works cited page.
GUIDELINES for paper
In a paper of between 1000 and 1800 words (4 to 6 pages), do the following:
- Examine the impact of past, current, and developing technology in military satellite communications, providing specific examples (space race, first flights of satellites etc)
- Discuss the importance of remaining current in technology and other developments in this field(future communications needs).
- Explore ways to get and remain current in this field field
Your paper should do the following:
- Be sure to cover all of the topics listed in the first bulleted list that follows GUIDELINES above.
- Be sure to support all of your ideas effectively.
- Organize your paper so that it is clear and the ideas flow naturally.
- Be sure to document the paper consistently and thoroughly in MLA style formatting with works cited/and cover page
- Write in a clear, concise way, fully explaining your ideas.
- Be sure that you use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Include a complete bibliography.
- Note: Your bibliography should be based off of your Written Assignment 4 (Brief Annotated Bibliography) submission; however, it does not need to be annotated for your final submission.
The final product will be submitted through SafeAssign.