Read the article for Module 1 Interprofessional teamwork in comprehensive primary healthcare services: Findings from a mixed methods study by Bentley, Freeman, Baum, & Javanparast (2018). You will find this by going to the SPC library and pasting the name of the article into the search box.
Write a 500-750 word paper including the following:
- Describe the research discussed in the article.
- What are some of the factors that affect interprofessional teamwork?
- Has your knowledge about interprofessional health care teams changed?
The paper should be in APA format following the guidelines set forth in the Health Sciences Style Guide (right click on the link and open in new window). The paper will be graded based on the Health Sciences Rubric. Be sure to check the Assignment Checklist before submitting your assignment. Please remember to include a title page and reference page.
Be sure that your paper includes:
- Title Page
- Running header
- Properly formatted reference page
Guidelines for all written assignments:
- Save your document as hsa2182_MOD1_last name. Example: hsa2182_MOD1_smith.
- See the online library resources for specific information on academic writing and formatting. The SPC online library has a guide to assist you with your use of citations and referencing.
- Before posting, check for spelling and grammatical errors. If I cannot evaluate your content, you will not receive points.
- Provide complete and concise answers to all questions, do not include questions or scenarios
- Use scholarly writing for all answers including correct grammar, complete sentences, paragraph structure, professional terms
- Use scholarly sources (e.g., textbook, journals, government agencies) less than 5 years old. Personal blogs and web pages are not permitted, unless requested by your instructor.
- Paraphrase content (i.e., rephrase in your own words) and cite/reference source, do not use quotes. Quotes are not permitted to be used in this course; use of quotes will result in loss of points.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated. You must cite any sources you use to support your work, using APA formatting. Failure to cite appropriately may result in a report on plagiarism to the Academic Integrity Council.