psl7020 week 9 leadership and organizational culture
Exploring Diversity, Ethics, and Cultural Competency
Synthesize what you have learned about your topic from your prior course assignments to complete an analysis of the selected problem. Write an abstract, introduction, and conclusion. Integrate all of the components and assemble them into a coherent and cohesive paper. This includes the use of proper transitions when moving from one section to another. To help create smooth transitions, you may want to look at the Capella library’s Transition Words and Phrases guide, linked in the Resources.
In your assignment, be sure to address the following critical elements that align with the grading criteria:
- Identify and discuss the impacts of diversity, ethics, and cultural competency on the decision-making process related to your selected problem.
- Evaluate the aspects of effective communication styles as applied to individual and group collaboration.
- Evaluate the concepts of collaborative and communication techniques that have affected the development of relationships, partnerships, and alliances.
In addition to this assignment’s requirements, remember to revise your previous assignments by incorporating feedback from your instructor and other resources like Smarthinking and SafeAssign, and include the revised versions with the Unit 9 assignment.
Review the Exploring Diversity, Ethics, and Cultural Competency Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Include any graphics, tables, or statistical charts in the appendices (optional).
- Number of resources: Minimum of 8 peer-reviewed resources formatted following APA guidelines.
- Length of paper: Approximately 15 typed, double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and running head.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!