identity theft specially in medical field from a cybersecurity perspective
You are requested to write review, survey or state-of-art article within the domain of following topics. Your article has to give an overview of existing literature in a field, often identifying specific problems or issues and analyzing information from available published work on the topic with a balanced perspective. Review articles can be of four types, broadly speaking opinion, literature reviews, systematic reviews, comparison or fields analyses.
- What Is Identity Theft and Medical Identity Theft
- How It Is Done
- Addressing the problem of Medical Identity Theft
- What are the risk
- What Are the Specific Steps That Can Be Taken to Avoid Medical Identity Theft.
- What Are the Alternate Means of Identity Theft and Medical Identity Theft
- Who to Detect Medical Identity Theft
- Correcting medical records mistakes
- Phishing, Identity Theft and Medical Identity Theft
- Medical Identity Theft and Laws
- How to Protecting Against Medical Identity Theft
- How to Preventing Against Medical Identity Theft
- Plans and education
- Methods that been used.
- Physical, technical and administrative
- High Importance Note:
1. Your article cannot go beyond 12 pagesâ€™ inclusive references.
2. At least, 8 of your references must to be from journal articles not conferences published in well publishersâ€™ databases; IEEE, Springer, Elsevier, Wiley and Taylor & Francis.
3. Must include image, graph, figure and table with citing.
4. Submission must be done by Corresponding Author
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!