In a 1-3 page overview of your Capstone Project, identify the nature of the problem you will be addressing in your Capstone Project. In this overview, you must answer at least two questions: (1) What is your idea? and (2) How do you plan to carry it out? More specifically, questions to be addressed include (but are not limited to):
- What is the topic or content area of your project?
- Which of the project options (or combination of options) will you use?
- What is the reason for conducting such a project? What is your motivation?
- What makes this a â€œcommunication study?â€
- What question do you hope to answer, or what problem do you hope to resolve, by the projectâ€™s completion?
- At this early phase, what methods or strategies will you use to answer your question/solve your problem?