https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png 0 0 admin https://uk.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png admin2020-10-01 18:54:252020-10-01 18:54:25scin130 week 1 discussion
scin130 week 1 discussion
Part 2: UPLOAD A BRIEF PRESENTATION INTRODUCING YOUR COURSE PROJECT TOPIC (submitted as an attachment)
The topic of the course project will be any species native to your area. The organism should come from one of the four major kingdoms (Protist, Fungus, Plant, or Animal) and be indigenous to the area in which you reside. The organism should not be a domesticated pet but rather a species that is native to the local area where you live. You should make sure to select a different species than your classmates â€“ so include the name of your species in the title of your post.
- Familiarize yourself with the Course Project Guide.
- Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation (or other multimedia program as approved by your instructor) (2-3 slides) and upload it as a file attachment to your forum post. For instructions on how to create audio narration in PowerPoint, see the following link: Record a Slide Show With Narration.
- Your mini-presentation should include the following:
- Your name, date, class name and my name
- Common and scientific names of the organism. If you need help writing a scientific name, check out this great resource from Chomchalow (2001): http://www.journal.au.edu/au_techno/2001/oct2001/howto.pdf
- Area of residence (city, state, country, etc.)
- Why you chose this organism
Chomchalow, N. (2001). How to write scientific names of organisms. AU Journal of Technology. 5(2).
Two-striped Garter Snake
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!